Department Of Placement
Aditya: Dr. Jumisree S. Pathak
We are writing this to bring to your kind attention the following:
One of our main goals is to prepare our students, competent to teach not only in Gujarat or India but, also outside India. Therefore, we are working on setting up International Standards of our teacher education curriculum so that we can send our teacher- graduates outside Gujarat or abroad on teaching assignments. To accomplish the goal, our University has decided to have dialogue with the reputed schools and management like you, in and outside India.
Keeping this goal in mind,the placement department is engaged in the following activities.
- Special training for International recruitment
- The A - graders of their class
- Experts in communication & Pedagogy are given
- Intense training in latest technologies like Interactive, smart boards
- Lecture capture technology
- Lot of in house practice teaching
- They know school management
- Have been trained in Dance/Drama/Painting/Yoga
- Exposed to sports Volleyball, Basketball, Badminton, TT, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Opportunity to try hands on Horse riding, Judo-Karate, Rifle shooting, Trail running.
- Have ideated for innovation, startup.
- Have the protection of mentor counsellor.
- Under continuous assessment and evaluation
- BEST TEACHERS OF INDIA
The Placement Department has been successful in providing placements to IITE'ians from 2017 onwards in schools of gujarat and abroad.
Placements of IITE students wherein placements are conducted from local to global in well-known schools.ADITYA Placement Portal was launched to act as a conduit between IITE students and schools worldwide. It was launched by Shri Vijay Rupani, Honourable Chief Minister of Gujarat.