Department of Training
In a societal and organizational development processes training have acquired the vanguard tools for proper percolation of concepts, approaches, techniques and general conduct of ways to the intended beneficiaries either be it staff of an organization, community; an individual or group. The initial to end goal of providing training in education is to structure, enhance and empower the education of students and teachers to qualitative training which focusses on improvement in teaching-learning process.
Centre of Training, IITE provides all such training programmes to related stakeholders in Education sector, be it private or government.
- We provide skill development and training programmes to related stakeholders in education sector, be it private or government.
- We offer customized/demand based and announced Faculty Development Program, Short-term Training Program and One to three days' skill development courses and training programs for the stake holders involved in Higher Education, School Education and Community system.
- Comprehensive integrated skill courses and training modules catering to cognitive, affective and psychomotor domains are provided
- The stakeholders include Students, Pre service and In-service School Teachers, Supervisors, Vice Principals, College Faculty, Principals, Administrative Staff and Parents as a community
- We also offer the special In-house training in the school and colleges
- We as well provide local to global Placements to Pre-service and In-service teachers through our Placement Website Portal.
To emerge as a learning environment and capacity building center where University faculty, staff, students, pre-service and in-service teachers and community collaborate for advancement in academic and professional skills development and empowerment.
To provide skill development courses and training programs for the stake holders involved in Higher Education, School Education and community system through comprehensive integrated training modules and skill courses catering to cognitive, affective and psychomotor domains.
OBJECTIVES OF COT
- To undertake government-funded/ institution-funded programmes and conduct demand based/customised Faculty Development Programmes for the purpose of College teachers training for those who are engaged in colleges and university departments of all fields.
- To undertake government-funded/ institution-funded programmes and conduct demand based / customised programmes and announced Programmes for the purpose of school teachers training for those who are engaged in the work of teaching in various schools and institutions.
- To develop and offer skill course in alignment with National Skill Qualification Framework for the skill enhancement of students, pre-service and in-service teachers.
- To provide elementary courses related to the lessons of history, with special reference to Indian culture, its underlying spirituality, robust intellectuality and inexhaustible vitality.
- To organise specialised in-service training courses so as to serve those who need to migrate to a foreign country and such groups of candidates or teachers who have special needs for training.
- To provide training for implementation of educational innovations.
- To endeavour to enrich the present system of teacher education so as to make it more responsive to the ideals of Indian Nationalism and Internationalism.
- To provide counselling to parents as a community.
- To enhance skills of IITE students satisfying their ornamental desire of life.
- Director : Dr. Viral Jadav
- Dy. Director : Dr. Sonal Thareja
- HRTD / ADITYA Department Head : Ms. Hiral Mehta
- GDSDC Department Head : Ms. Jayati Brahmbhatt
- OS : Dr. Minal Makwana
HRTD (Human Resource Training Department)
Centre Of Training provides training programmes to related stakeholders in Education sector, be it private or government. We offer Customized/Demand based and Announced Faculty Development Program, Short-term Training Program for the stake holders involved in Higher Education, School Education and Community system through comprehensive training modules catering to cognitive, affective and psychomotor domains. These stakeholders include Students, Pre service and In-service School Teachers, Supervisors, Vice Principals, College Faculty, Principals, Administrative Staff and Parents as a community. We also offer the special In-house training in the school and colleges too.
HRTD at COT offering following types of training program
Faculty Development Programmes for Schools and College Teachers (FDPs)
- Comprehensive PDWs for school and college educators based on participatory principles for effective learning. FDPs act as a curriculum tool to prepare faculty for the generation next who can serve as facilitators with informed resources.
- Faculty Development Programmes for Schools and College Teachers (FDPs)
- IITE and Department of Technical Education (DTE) had organized series of FDPs for technical faculty members across the Gujarat.
- Total 6 batches and 247 faculties were trained by all knowledgeable experts in the current year
- Also trained near 100 faculty members of VED international school ,Gandhinagar
- Organized one FDP for Indrashil University faculty members
Educators Executive Programs (EEPs)
Designed EEPs for Administrators, Principals and aspiring Principals of schools and colleges are organized. EEPs focus upon leading their institutions and setting policies and standards there in.
Professional Development Workshops for Administrative Staff of Schools and Colleges (PDWsfor Support Staff)
Extensive PDWs for support staff to carry out administrative tasks, provide fuller pupil contact time, possess specialist management skills and upgrade themselves with technological up gradations are piloted.
Counselling Parents Community Workshops (CPCW)
Effective CPCWs in variety of essential areas of child and adolescent grooming are organized to mould parent community and equip parents/guardians with knowledge and skills to act with child’s behavioural problems
Students Coaching Workshops (SCWs)
SCWs like UGC-NET/SLET exams in subject of Education , competitive exams for teachers like C-TET/TAT/TET, English Grammar, Spoken English and many more are steered upon.
- Last year organized UGC-NET Education training classes. It is proud moment for us that 6 students has successfully cleared NET /JRF examination
- This year we are offering UGC-NET Education and CTET coaching for IITEians and other students